The Millon 2018 staff has been carefully chosen from some of the top NCAA players and coaches. Erin has hand-picked based on their ability to teach, develop, and relate to the campers.
Our teaching methods are numerous and will include private sessions, games, full speed demonstrations, as well as our own secret tips. Also included are exciting guest speakers covering topics such as athletic diets and recruiting.
Jr. GOALKEEPER at Castelton State College
2015: Posted an 83.3% Win percentage and finished with a 9.88 GAA and 55.7 Save percentage.
2014: Posted a 2-3 record in five starts and 11 total appearances ... Made 67 saves and allowed just 7.89 goals per game.
2013: Appeared in 13 games and made 11 starts … Finished with a 12.79 GAA and .414 save percentage.
So. MIDFIELDER at University of Virginia
- Appeared in 18 games
- Made her collegiate debut at Richmond, scoring a goal in her first game
- Fifth on the team in points (31) and goals (26)
- Four hat tricks including scoring three goals with an assist in the NCAA Tournament First Round win over Winthrop
- Credited with the game-winning goal vs Winthrop
- Had a season-high five points on four goals with an assist against Princeton
- Had four ground balls with two caused turnovers in the ACC Tournament game against Notre Dame
- The top-ranked recruit in the Cavaliers' incoming class, rated as the No. 16 incoming freshman by Inside Lacrosse
- Played four years of varsity lacrosse at St. Anthony's High School, winning four-straight CHSAA championships and was named the MVP of the championship her senior season
- Two-time US Lacrosse High School All-American
- 2014 Under Armour All America North Team
- 2012-13 Under Armour All America Long Island Team
- 2014 Athlete of the Year for St. Anthony's HS her senior year after being named the 2011 Rookie of the Year as a freshman
Fr. ATTACK at Siena College
Freshman Attack player who saw action in two games and recorded 2 ground balls. Prior to Siena, Katherine attended St. Anthony’s HS and helped lead her team to the championships each year.
A coach for the past 20 years at all levels of play, Shuck-Gibbs has worked with youth, club elite, high school and as a Division 1 Assistant coach (College of William and Mary). She is currently a physical education/health teacher at Arundel High School in Maryland and also officiates women’s lacrosse. Shuck-Gibbs is a former All American from the University of Maryland where she played Attack/Midfield and two time NCAA runner up.